Saturday, October 13, 2012

Poner las pilas / Put the batteries in [more or less]

It was a very Basque day today. Typical Basque days are a lot like typical Oregon days in terms of weather. It rains. It's cloudy. There are lots of puddles. This is because of the rain.

This does not accurately depict my energy level today.
Though I like the rainy weather, it has taken a little bit of my energy away today.


 Accomplishments
Friday, 12th of October, 2012
  • Watched half of a pretty well dubbed "Return of the King" (El retorno del rey) on Euskal television.
  • Put on pajama pants.
  • Walked to Doner Kebab. Ordered Doner Kebab. Took said Kebab home. Ate kebab.
  • Looked out the window at all the lovely people.
  • Spoke incorrect, unrolled r Spanish with my roommate.
  • Watched the Daily Show. Laughed.
  • Looked up Paul Thomas Anderson's filmography.
  • Downloaded "Punch Drunk Love". Didn't watch it.

So to complement all of this prodigious achievement, I will now post some pictures I have taken of my new surroundings.

Sopelana, Bizkaia


This, however, I did take today.

Though it looks like a small village, this is actually just a part of Algorta, Getxo. Which is a big city.

I found ducks here, though not the the Chip Kelly variety.

I feel partly cloudy today. I need to come home before 8 AM next time.
Well, I'm sure I will have more solid things to say later today. Or tomorrow.

Agur! (AdiĆ³s)

No comments:

Post a Comment